Witnessed a Murder Today...

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Unsafe At Any Speed

Witnessed a Murder Today...

Post by Unsafe At Any Speed »

I was driving home from work today, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As I was stopping at a red light, I heard the lady next to me scream. I looked at her and she was pointing out her window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced yard there were three guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground, bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into the downed man's head again, when the men realized a whole traffic stop was looking at them. As someone was about to call 911, the other man, who hadn't been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the guy in the head. At this point, everyone who was looking was in shock and glued to the scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just seen. Then she got scared and said, "You're moving with your auntie in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7:00 or 8:00 and yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, small ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.
AkursedX
Turbo-boostin!

Re: Witnessed a Murder Today...

Post by AkursedX »

Is this just supposed to be one of those posts where you want to see if people actually read everything?
'88 Fiero GT- 3800 Turbo Best E.T. 11.36 Best MPH 121.50 (Sold and gone)
2021 Hyundai Veloster-N (SCCA Solo D-Street)
2004 Mazda RX-8 (SCCA Solo STX)
WNY SCCA-Region Auto-X Program Chair
whipped

Post by whipped »

I think they call this PTSD. He's gone coo-coo for cocoa puffs.
Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

Damn, I just got bel-aired...

I don't know why this is all of a sudden coming back again like the whole Rick-roll thing did...

The internet acts in loops, weird.
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

Jinxmutt wrote:Damn, I just got bel-aired...

I don't know why this is all of a sudden coming back again like the whole Rick-roll thing did...

The internet acts in loops, weird.
George Santayana wrote:Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

The internet disrupts the flow of time. What's old is new.