Time to vent.... and I'm not talking Coors Beer

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

EBSB52

Re: Time to vent.... and I'm not talking Coors Beer

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:eb and his REPOSTs!
Shaun and his avoiding of data, just a dumb-n-proud set of ignorance.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

you know I am going to blame you for why the economy and everything else is the way it is now. Since you like to blame the previous president for all the problems of today, I am going to blame your generation for fucking it all up for me and the young crowd. Now my generation has to live with it. Thanks eb. And you telling me I am young and dumb because I can't immediately fix the problems that your generation created. Thanks eb. Wow you are so smart.

Thank Ebs generation everyone for screwing us over.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:you know I am going to blame you for why the economy and everything else is the way it is now. Since you like to blame the previous president for all the problems of today, I am going to blame your generation for fucking it all up for me and the young crowd. Now my generation has to live with it. Thanks eb. And you telling me I am young and dumb because I can't immediately fix the problems that your generation created. Thanks eb. Wow you are so smart.

Thank Ebs generation everyone for screwing us over.

Coward, using this data or some of your own, explain how it was the fault of Clinton and not of Bush for the current mess. Of course you won't, then claim you aren't a coward, which of course you are for not using my data or some other empirical explanation. I realize your IQ is < 100, and I mean that seriously. Sometimes the dumb are so so dumb that they aren't aware of it.

You can blame my generation, but I, personally wasn't dumb enough to vote for any neo-cons, so don't blame me.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

the problems of today occured from people of your generation fucking over my generation whether dem of repub. I blame you EB!!!!
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:the problems of today occured from people of your generation fucking over my generation whether dem of repub. I blame you EB!!!!

We can go back to the Great Depression and blame them, even though they were part of teh greatest generation. We can blame Civil War issues. The fiscal problems of today started under Reagan, here's a graph to evidence that. See, I have to show you pictures, as reading and comprehension is out of your realm.

http://www.marktaw.com/culture_and_medi ... resent.gif

WWII was one of the worst times of accumulated debt: http://www.marktaw.com/culture_and_medi ... 0-2009.gif Of course Reagan and GWB didn't help things. I'm wasting my time, you're too stupidly partisan to actually decipher data.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Yay it looks like you might finally be getting my point

Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

EBSB52 wrote: I'm wasting my time, you're too stupidly partisan to actually decipher data.
HAHAHHAAh oh thats classic coming from you. Definately sig worthy

EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:
EBSB52 wrote: I'm wasting my time, you're too stupidly partisan to actually decipher data.
HAHAHHAAh oh thats classic coming from you. Definately sig worthy

Clem, there are adults talking here, go to bed and not in your sister's room this time.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

but my sisters room is where my weed is!!!! Not only that but Bill clinton has been camping out in there too. My sis is a little pudgy