The Terminator is back in action

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

EBSB52 wrote:
crzyone wrote:Eb, while you were masterbating to debates in O/T, I posted a how too thread in Tech.

How are you a valuble member of this forum? I can answer that for you. You're not. You don't contribute to the very theme of this message board

REAL FIERO TECH

Here you go, repack some CV bearings
phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2169

Child, as you are sooooo excited doing this, I've done this shit b4 - been there done that to the 10th power. Spent the night in the garage umpteen times. You're not impressive, just demonstrating your inferiority.

Then you 1/2 ass things together and call yourself a pioneer.
If you want to see half ass, look at your life.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

EBSB52 wrote: Child, as you are sooooo excited doing this, I've done this shit b4 - been there done that to the 10th power. Spent the night in the garage umpteen times. You're not impressive, just demonstrating your inferiority.
Thats the thing EB, I didn't do this for MY benefit. I did it for anyone who might do it in the future and may not know how to do it. I didn't say it was hard to do, and it wasn't. Mostly time consuming.

So EB, judging by your reaction to my thread, you do not get the purpose of this message board. You are apparently above the tech section.

Well EB, you have 0 respect from me. Putting down my thread really shows your true character.
MiZer
and all I got was this lousy title

Post by MiZer »

EBSB52 wrote:I entered the AF @ 17 and traveled the world.
Amazing you made it around the world jumping out of the fucking airplane every chance you got.

Gotta prove your manliness to everyone, eh?

Blah Blah Multi-million dollar airplanes! Blub Blah only a giants handfull of us in the world! Blah blah Blub blub GET FUCKED!
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

EBSB52 wrote:Without being abstract and taking one of my statements in an obscure context, can you establish that I admitted crybaby zone:

1) Knows the difference between FW’s, FP’s, and PP’s?

2) Meant to write FW & FP rather than FW & PP?

I enjoy the articulate and critical thinking from you, but I think you made assumptions from my statements and I laid no inferences to that fact.
I think you did. But rather than making more inferences, I'll just get the info from you.

You've already admitted #2 directly.
EBSB52 wrote:You meant to write, "flywheel and flex plate."
Question:
Why do you think he meant to write "flywheel and flex plate" instead of what he did write?

Sorry for taking 2 pages to post replies, it was finals week, and I just spent the last day moving to the Bay Area from LA for winter break...