Anyone else watch the apprentice?

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

eHoward
Banned

Anyone else watch the apprentice?

Post by eHoward »

Randall's an ass. That's all I have to say.
Lex

Re: Anyone else watch the apprentice?

Post by Lex »

eHoward wrote:Randall's an ass. That's all I have to say.
Why? Haven't seen it in two weeks, but I thought Randall was more tolerable than that gimpy hanging chad from the woman's team.
whipped

Post by whipped »

eHoward wrote:Randall's an ass. That's all I have to say.
yeah he is... jesus christ.

**** SPOILER ALERT in case you have tivo or something..

I can't believe he won, the Don's staff was totally fawning over Rebecca, and was pummeling Randal's stupid decisions (weather, etc). Normally he listens to his staff, so wtf? And then even after he wins, he doesn't give her the chance at a job, (although it was probably better for him to do that - for job security's sake,... she's better than him).
Lex

Post by Lex »

ahaha that rules! :thumbleft:
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Yea, he is a major dick. He came off as "Mr. I can be an educated white man, just give a brotha a chance" and when he won it was all about, "oop, there it is, oop there it is." I think TRump was put off by Randall saying that he didn't want a co-winner, so as with all contests like that, if the primary can't fulfill the position, the runner-up takes it. I see Trump getting pissed and firing his ass in a couple months, then bringing in the chick. Or maybe Trump will just bring her in anyway. Either way, Randall looks like an ass here and comes off smelling worse.