I need to clear the Cleveland Fiero group, Kids attaking the

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

Rborecky

I need to clear the Cleveland Fiero group, Kids attaking the

Post by Rborecky »

Edited
Last edited by Rborecky on Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

So after all this good-ness, where are my 4' diagrams?? :3some:
Rborecky

Post by Rborecky »

Edited
Last edited by Rborecky on Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MNFatz

Post by MNFatz »

You've got nothing to apologize for! Sit back and watch OE from a distance. It's turned into a haven for scams and rip offs and one hell of alot of misinformation.

All you did was point out a guy was scamming and got banned for it! :rotflmao:

There's bona fide tech info here. Not hot air.
Rborecky

Post by Rborecky »

Edited
Last edited by Rborecky on Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Fieromaster

Post by The Fieromaster »

I am not getting in a pissing contest ANY more with you about anything. I have seen the emails you have sent mike. Rick i am getting sick and tired of being drug into conversations to other people. Stop feeing that you need to mention me OR my car to anyone!

I am sick of telling you for ONE my motor did not move any TWO INCHES. If you think so you need your eyes checked and ill post that video here ALSO! Second I told you WHY the damn mount broke and how it was ALUMINUM and machined way to thin for any structural support.

I NEVER had said you were a bad president. BUT you say you never attacked anyone, however, when you dont LISTEN to what people say and only care about your opinion... that to me is taken as an attack. I have told you over and over and over again whats been going on with my car.

Basically if you are going to continue to be close minded DONT MENTION ME OR MY CAR ANYMORE TO ANYONE!
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

hey Craig how about an update on your swap?

/threadjack
Fast88Fiero

Post by Fast88Fiero »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:hey Craig how about an update on your swap?

/threadjack
He has it in and running. Posted a video over on OE. Thats where the whole argument about engine movement too place.

Hey Rborecky, what is the purpose of the dogbone (reaction strut) if the engien has no movement? As I said before, I'm a master ASE Certified auto mechenic and every car I see has some slight movement in the engine when given throttle. If the reaction struts were not there, the movement would be worse. Are you going to tell me that GM and Ford dont know how to build engine mounts? :scratch:
Rborecky

Post by Rborecky »

Edited