Has anyone ever actually RECIEVED a harness from Loyde?

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

redhot wrote:How do we really know that charles(beyerch) is who he says he is?

Maybe its really Loyde......
wouldn't have to be loyde - could just be DHP pissed that they had to give a refund out and didn't get the code darth spent his own time developing

too much emotion involved for to decipher what the straight up facts are -- so far I'm inclinded to side with Darth because he has been the only timely/trustworthy/helpful person to me ... I had not yet personally dealth with Loyde, had plans to untill he got his panties in a wad over people not minding their own business? a business that provides services to the public is subject to public view and opinion.. he was doing fine when he simply stated his side of the transaction, but lost all respect as responsible businessman from me when he went off the deep end over a request for a sumary of the facts.. too bad because its only to his own detriment as people who read through this will now second guess conductiing business with him...

just another reason major companies have public relations experts.. to keep the owners/workers personal emotions out of it
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Kohburn wrote:too much emotion involved for to decipher what the straight up facts are -- so far I'm inclinded to side with Darth because he has been the only timely/trustworthy/helpful person to me
I agree and am siding the same way for the same reasons.
beyerch

Post by beyerch »

I didn't come here to get into yet another e-fight nor did I come on here to take Loyde side in an argument about a wiring harness. I came here to respond to the comments about my business and product.

I made my post about how things happened from our perspective with our transaction. Would I be surprised if no one here believes me ? Absolutely not. No one here knows me and I can understand that. However, I added my abbreviated side of the events so they are both out there "for the record".

As I said, our product and the customers using it can speak for themselves and anyone with any doubts about our product can contact us for as many referrals as you would like.

With that said, I once again apologize for taking the thread farther off course than it already was and I return you to your regularly scheduled program.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

beyerch wrote:I didn't come here to get into yet another e-fight nor did I come on here to take Loyde side in an argument about a wiring harness. I came here to respond to the comments about my business and product.

I made my post about how things happened from our perspective with our transaction. Would I be surprised if no one here believes me ? Absolutely not. No one here knows me and I can understand that. However, I added my abbreviated side of the events so they are both out there "for the record".

As I said, our product and the customers using it can speak for themselves and anyone with any doubts about our product can contact us for as many referrals as you would like.

With that said, I once again apologize for taking the thread farther off course than it already was and I return you to your regularly scheduled program.
while i have no doubt who informed you of this thread and have concerns about his reasons. I commend you on your proffessional manner of posting.
redhot

Post by redhot »

beyerch

Well then start a new thread that goes something like this "Loyde is my friend and Ryan is not". Read the title of this thread. Have you or have you not recieved a wiring harness from Loyde. You see he (Loyde) sells a service of doing wiring harnesses and re-programs the ECM to work with the Fiero among other services. He can do the ECM as a stand alone or both as a package. Some of us do our own wiring either by choose(we just want to) or force (money and time). Knowledge is a big factor which can be obtained with help from others.

To say that people on the forum dont have Loydes wiring because they are not do it yourselfers is just crazy.

How about the people who have Loydes harness with the complete swap?

I personally wouldnt pay somebody $8000-$9000 to do a swap into my Fiero. But thats just me I dont have that sorta play money around. My wife would just kill me. But maybe thats how we actually get the "Loyde wiring harness".

Well lets here it. Has anybody on here gotten a Wiring harness along with a swap from Loyde?

I personally was forced into doing my own wiring because I didnt have the time to wait another 10 months. Make no mistake I have/had the money. Im getting alot of help from many people on this forum and others and I thank you very much.