So does anyone feel like kickin it, G-Rated style?

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

Is there a nice warm glowing feeling of accomplishment that goes along with that?
Rborecky

Post by Rborecky »

redhot

Post by redhot »

how long does it take to recieve an email so i can start posting on this fiero.com forum?
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

It's automated. Check your spam filter.
redhot

Post by redhot »

i just checked my spam filter.....ummmmm....whats up?
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

OK, I'll look. I can't promise anything because Jason is the web guy, but I'm not holding anything back. Werd.
redhot

Post by redhot »

thanks.....
i just ran my other mail program and still nothing.....
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

check PM
Dirty Sanchez

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Now I know why so many from here have been showing up over there. :afrocool:
If you like cutting loose that won't be the place for it, there also isn't any drama going on over there like old england. They try to keep things pretty civil over there.
One thing is for sure you wouldn't be embarrased or ashamed if you are on that forum at either home or work. It definitely is child and work safe.
You can never tell who is sneaking a peek over your shoulder. Even old england has gotten a bit racey lately with the girls pictures threads. :boobies:
I treat others as they treat me
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

As much as I like G rated boards, its the spawning ground of bs. Thats how Master Tuner Akimotos and other such people get started. Everyone will be afraid of calling out bs in fear of bumping the board to PG-13 or even NC-17!!

:uhoh:
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

crzyone wrote:As much as I like G rated boards, its the spawning ground of bs. Thats how Master Tuner Akimotos and other such people get started. Everyone will be afraid of calling out bs in fear of bumping the board to PG-13 or even NC-17!!

I agree, but I will not fear calling someone out.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

crzyone wrote:As much as I like G rated boards, its the spawning ground of bs. Thats how Master Tuner Akimotos and other such people get started. Everyone will be afraid of calling out bs in fear of bumping the board to PG-13 or even NC-17!!

Why do you say that? In my experience, it was the Akimotos and the like that start throwing out the pejoritives whenever they get called out. I see no reason why someone can't disagree in an agreeable manner. It's not contradictory. If someone replies to inquiries about their claims in an objectionavle manner, how is that any doing of yours? Why do you need to have a five page thread of bullshit from someone like Akimoto, when the second he replies to a reasonable inquiry with profanity, innuendo and threats it's obvious that they have no argument.

I think the only person that really has to be paranoid about their language on Fiero.com is myself.
z.MacK
Use a smaller avatar

Post by z.MacK »

Nice domain you got. With something as simple as fiero.com, you will for sure get allot of new users. Allot easier to find then rft or Old Europe.

Good luck with it, ill signup sometime and try an help out.
z.MacK
Use a smaller avatar

Post by z.MacK »

Oh yeah, fiero.com is #6 on google search. They will come.
Blue Shift

Post by Blue Shift »

aaron wrote:
jstillwell wrote:Rick, I'd like to thank you for giving me an example of the type of posts that would be immediately deleted from the forums of Fiero.com, and the behavior that would likely have posting priviledges suspended for 24 hours.
So it is basically .nl without the ratings but instead with Nazi moderators.

Fucking wonderful, I'll sign right up....*rolles eyes*
Exactly. If you screw off and spout a bunch of BS and wreck threads, you get dealt with. Which filters out useless chaff and leaves information of use behind. I have absolutely no problem putting down somebodys false claims with no harsher language than I'm using here. So what's the problem? Are we saying that some people just aren't capable of functioning correctly in certain circumstances? I'm sorry to hear that... :la:
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

It'll be like NL with real moderators!! :thumbup: