Has anyone ever actually RECIEVED a harness from Loyde?

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

redhot wrote:hey no fair editing the post. I was going to show a co-worker the cool Korean swing and the text that came with it so he could help figure out what it said.......
you mean this one?

redhot

Post by redhot »

yea...it was in the posting and then it was gone.......
MNFatz

Post by MNFatz »

FastFieros wrote:John,

Seems everyone wants me to return the money and harness. They have no clue what the date is set between me and Bill, and it is none of their business. Even IF they want to do business with me, it is still not any of their business. Transactions are between 2 parties, not the whole internet. I don’t want the business of just about everyone that posted in this thread. That is my choice, just like it is your choice to go elsewhere. The door swings both ways.

Loyde
Confucious say: A smart man learns from his own mistakes; a wise man learns from everyone elses.

Caveat Emptor.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

It becomes everyone else business when you advertise online, and the forum is used as a vendor rating system. By operating online, you take the chance of getting good and bad feedback. And companies like Rodney's, The Fiero Store, and many more have established great credibility, as have the owners such as Darth and as much as I hate to say it, V8Archie.

But when you take people's money and don't ship the product, you take the stabs that people give you over the net. Sorry, guess you shoulda run your business better.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

aaron wrote: But when you take people's money and don't ship the product, you take the stabs that people give you over the net. Sorry, guess you shoulda run your business better.
The thing isn't that he didn't deliver or refuses to, or etc... The whole point was that he hasn't yet. Loyde's point is that the person the transaction is with has been content and in agreement with the timeframes that they have worked out together.

MY point of this whole post, was to see who actually has recieved a harness from him, and what they think of it, NOT to bash Loyde in anyway.

As for Loyde, I've supported you and even defended you on Old Europe. I believe I even have emails from you thanking me for the kind words and the support I've given of your business and services. The timeline went something like this: You provided assistance via phone and emails to me/us, Certain people called out negative things at Old Europe, I replied with all the positive experiences I've had with you and the parts received, i ask you another question about the bonne tensioner, you acknowledge my kind words on Old Europe and give another helpful reply. To this date I don't see where we've had disagreements other than the fact that I built this firepit that later on gave support to a bonfire.

I don't see why, just as that thread, that this post wasn't flooded with good responses and support for your service, as was the one on Old Europe.
FastFieros

Post by FastFieros »

Jinxmutt wrote:
aaron wrote: But when you take people's money and don't ship the product, you take the stabs that people give you over the net. Sorry, guess you shoulda run your business better.
The thing isn't that he didn't deliver or refuses to, or etc... The whole point was that he hasn't yet. Loyde's point is that the person the transaction is with has been content and in agreement with the timeframes that they have worked out together.

MY point of this whole post, was to see who actually has recieved a harness from him, and what they think of it, NOT to bash Loyde in anyway.

As for Loyde, I've supported you and even defended you on Old Europe. I believe I even have emails from you thanking me for the kind words and the support I've given of your business and services. The timeline went something like this: You provided assistance via phone and emails to me/us, Certain people called out negative things at Old Europe, I replied with all the positive experiences I've had with you and the parts received, i ask you another question about the bonne tensioner, you acknowledge my kind words on Old Europe and give another helpful reply. To this date I don't see where we've had disagreements other than the fact that I built this firepit that later on gave support to a bonfire.

I don't see why, just as that thread, that this post wasn't flooded with good responses and support for your service, as was the one on Old Europe.
John,

You are 22. You have a long life ahead of you. You will make many good decisions, and a few bad decisions. I dont care how you make your posts on P F F vs here on RFT.. You want to be a dual personality person, fine.. It does nothing but confuse the mind. People who are the same in person as they are behind the keyboard are the people that show real class. There's not this I am a jerk on the internet, but in person I am the greatest guy in the world to live by action that makes the person. Go read about yourself and look in the mirror and see if you are the person making these posts phpBB/search.php?search_author=Jinxmutt

I post the same on P F F as I would and will here on RFT. I try to present facts, but there are always just opinions/ideas also. People have opinions, and I have mine. Opinions are not lies as some would like you to believe. We are trying to work on a car that is dead for the most part. It is kept in existence only by the mere joining of people on the internet, and the few car shows that exist for the Fiero. Then there is the kitcar industry that could care less it is a Fiero, now its going to be a fake 355.

You have taken jabs at me about this wiring harness for several months. At first I took it in good faith of just joking and wishing I would get it to you. Problem is, its not your harness, but you and I have in fact talked and emailed, so you know very well the status. Bill is what 50 something. I am pretty sure Bill knows how to use the computer and telephone. If Bill had a problem, he knows how to call. Bill is the person that sent the Paypal. Bill’s address is on the AC hose assembly. The AC hose assembly is being done for FREE because of my delay in this transaction. Sure you are the one I spoke with in September and I asked if I could do the 3800sc swaps for Will and the Ferrari I am doing today first. You said sure, there was no hurry, the mounts just came in, and others things are now on order. Well, to my surprise in life, a huge change came. Do I need to tell this personal problem here for everyone to enjoy yet another huge change in my life? My son Brandon which is 11, was kicked out of his household because he is ADHD pretty bad. His step father decided he was tried of putting up with Brandon. I have not had my children in my house for 6 years consistently more than 3 times a month. Now I get to get up in the morning and prepare him for school, and go get him from school, and worry about what is going to happen at school every day. There a lot more that happen with this, and Bill actually knows the whole story for the most part. My wife is involved in a bad way, and this is being resolved in a positive way thankfully. Its none of anyone business, I don’t care if you want to do business with me and you think I advertise on the internet and that makes it everyone’s business.

To everyone in this thread posting… I have not met any of you in person that I know of… It seems based on some of the postings I have went back and read on here, I don’t want to meet very many of you. If you cannot be the same in person as you are behind the keyboard, then you are 2 faced and the "realâ€
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

I think you're dead wrong about a lot of things.

How do you know where your customers are going to come from? There's a bunch of people doing engine swaps on this site. A lot of them would rather not make wiring harnesses or learn how to reprogram ECMs.

I think you're overestimating the amount of search engine traffic that this site gets.

I think we have a number of solid posters on this forum that are not booted from Old Europe.

The key difference between this site and Old Europe is that while I disagree with you, and while I'm sure many of the members here would disagree with you, you're not going to get booted because of it.

[quote="FastFieros"]
There is something else about this forum…. RFT is DIY to the max…. My customers are NOT going to come from this site. This site is most likely found in search engines, then once the consumer reads the first few posts will click that red x in the upper right corner and close the box. Its not PennocksSucks.com because surely Shaun would like to get some traffic in here worth having a site. Do you want all the people from P F F to really get booted and have an accuse to log in here? I would think that you want some serious people to come along, and join say “ Hey, found this site and just got my first V8 Fieroâ€
FastFieros

Post by FastFieros »

[quote="eHoward"]I think you're dead wrong about a lot of things.

How do you know where your customers are going to come from? There's a bunch of people doing engine swaps on this site. A lot of them would rather not make wiring harnesses or learn how to reprogram ECMs.

I think you're overestimating the amount of search engine traffic that this site gets.

I think we have a number of solid posters on this forum that are not booted from Old Europe.

The key difference between this site and Old Europe is that while I disagree with you, and while I'm sure many of the members here would disagree with you, you're not going to get booted because of it.

[quote="FastFieros"]
There is something else about this forum…. RFT is DIY to the max…. My customers are NOT going to come from this site. This site is most likely found in search engines, then once the consumer reads the first few posts will click that red x in the upper right corner and close the box. Its not PennocksSucks.com because surely Shaun would like to get some traffic in here worth having a site. Do you want all the people from P F F to really get booted and have an accuse to log in here? I would think that you want some serious people to come along, and join say “ Hey, found this site and just got my first V8 Fieroâ€
Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

Its true, there is more to life than Fieros.

Just wanted to point out that a bunch of those quotes in the link you posted aren't my words, however.
beyerch

Phooey.

Post by beyerch »

Well Loyde, I am glad to hear you say you had nothing to do with my DHP issue. The fact of the matter is Charles has never told me WHO exactly "tipped him off" so until that day I am going to reserve judgment and assumptions. Secondly, the fact of the matter is I got booted off the DHP forum because I figured out how to disable VATS on the 97 GTP platform (by myself) and wouldn't give that information to Charles for free. For some reason Charles figured that I should give up "proprietary" information for free to him, but in turn, he was not going to give me anything for my time, research, work, etc etc. Funny, I don't remember the DHP tuning package being free; and I didn't think it should have been for all the work that went into it. All I asked Charles for was a little "credit" of some kind for my hard work. Instead, I got banned from the DHP forum and got some "interesting" emails from Charles on the subject. Subsequently, I decided to return my DHP crap for a refund. That is what happened and why I got banned from the DHP forum. As for your role, I don't know what it is but don't think for a minute I am going to trust 100% of what you say until I have evidence to back it up.
Against, my better judgement, I'm going to post because the above is a bunch of crap.

For starters.....

You offer pcm reprogramming as a BUSINESS.

Our software is licensed for private users for person use of their personal vehicle. Private software is $399 for two vehicle choices while the busieness version is virtually unlimited. The *ONLY* stipulation is that you cannot sell mail order tunes as that would directly compete with our business... And ?why? would we sell a product to compete in our own business ?

You felt that you didn't qualify for those rules and that $3500 for the shop version was too much and that you should only pay $400. We talked and I actually was being nice and said sure, ok, since its for swaps only. NOTE : We don't do a lot of fiero swaps and the logic here was since we do not do them its not competing. As far as the price reduction, I honestly don't remember why .....

The bottom line now is that you SELL reprogramming as a service. If you're going to tell me that my PRODUCT is overpriced, I would hope since you were trying to use a $400 product to do your pcms, that you were giving them away... How is it fair for you to claim that the product is too expensive just to turn around and make money off of your customers but not support the company with the tool ....

As far as the VATS issues goes.... When you purchased the product, we did not even support VATS. You, namely, pressured me into adding it. I added what I determined to be VATS. For some cars it does in fact work as I mapped it, for others it does not. Being that its not a very useful item for 99% of our population, I didn't really pursue it.

You, on the other hand, ,evidentally found a way to make it work on the remaining vehicles. You told me about it and I asked if you could tell me what you did. You said you wouldn't unless I gave you something for it. ( I guess giving you a commercial programmer license $3500 for $400 wasn't worth anything). At this point, I pretty much was like whatever.

The straw that broke the camel's back; however, was when you went on MY forum saying how you would tell people for a fee.... The point of the tuner board is for SHARING, ,not advertising your services. This is why you were banned.

Of course you were being quite beligerrent about all of this and *I* *OFFERED* you a refund for your cost of the PT assuming you returned all of the hardware. Hell, I think I even gave you shipping! You did not demand a refund, I offered it to you ? Why ? Because I refuse to deal with people such as yourself and I did not want your type with my product or using my board.

As far as you talking down my product, I think that is very bad taste, especially considering I gave you quite a break initially and then at the end I gave you all your money back when I was under no obligation to do so. Condering you probably even programmed a few customers using it, I'd say you did quite well ......

If anyone here has any doubts on our software/hardware product, you're more than welcome to contact us directly and I can supply you with many reference who you can contact directly .....

I apologize for jumping into this, but I refuse to read something like this and not say anything.....

-charles
dhp
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

:confused:

Way too many points of view in this thread... I'm confused.
chuck

Post by chuck »

The truth comes out and it's suddenly confusing? Doesn't sound any worse than people backing V8Archie just because he's V8Archie.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Yeah, like I know who is telling the "truth"
redhot

Post by redhot »

harness list please........
whipped

Post by whipped »

Like the sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives...
Sinister Fiero

Post by Sinister Fiero »

I wasn't going to post in this thread again since loyde went off on his "oh woe is me" tangent, but since he appearantly thought he was handed his ass too many times, I guess he figured he needed to bother Charles from DHP with this dead issue, appearantly in some kind of new attempt to change the subject once again (and smear my name at the same time). (Something smells fishy here...I wonder who else Loyde is going to get to come over here and whine for him next!)

Charles, long time no see! How is the business doing? What manner of reason could possibly be so important as to cause you to interrupt your very busy schedule just to come over here and argue on Loyde's behalf?

Wow, well where do I start with your post, Charles? As far as what happened with ME and DHP, well it went down something like you said, well sort-of. You are right. I purchased the $400 "personal" tuning package like you said. However, I distinctly remember the conversations we had concerning our little business agreement. As I recall, you didn't have any problem with me using the $400 license to commercially reprogram PCM's, so long as it was only offered to engine swappers...an agreement which I never broke, I might add. I have all of the email's if you don't remember what you agreed to. Nevertheless, the agreement was made and I sent your company the payment. I received my DHP hardware within a week, but had to download the software. I did that and I still couldn't use it. Turns out there was an issue (bug) in your software that wouldn't unlock both of the platforms that I had purchased. Well, your company took their sweet time and finally released an update that allowed me to use the software that I had paid for almost two weeks prior to that time!

As for the VATS issue, that was just a small part of the MUCH LARGER issue I had with you and your company. Yes, you agreed to "try" to do something about VATS just for me, and you did try. I appreciated your efforts. But, it didn't work for my two platforms. I confronted you with this problem and like everything else, you blew me off. So I decided to do some research of my very own and just so happened to figure out how to disable it on 97 GTP's MYSELF. When I informed you of the prospect of my solution, you decided that you wanted me to make that information available TO YOU FOR FREE. Well, I am sorry but I spent many hours of trial and error figuring that out and you didn't want to "compensate" me for my time. Instead, my reward was banishment from your little forum which lead to my return of your product. All I wanted was some kind of compensation for my work. YOU wanted me to give you that information for FREE so you could incorporate it into your software package to use as another selling point to make money on. Sorry buddy, I wasn't born yesterday. I know how the games work in the business world. I think you just got pissed because you couldn't make any money off of MY work.

One of the major reasons why I got rid of DHP was because your customer support sucked! I find it funny that in the bugtracker forum, it was NORMAL PRACTICE for your company to not address any issues for weeks at a time. Not even those that were resulting in DEAD PCM'S! Even when you showed up to answer a few questions, not all issues were addressed. It just seemed like you got to us ('us' as in people with issues) when you felt like it. Nevermind the fact, Charles, that you, personally, had pleanty of time to constantly make posts over on ClubGP pretty much every day and night; most of the time trying to rip down Intense and HP Tuners and make DHP look better. So don't come over here and try to act like you are some kind of angel or god; because you aren't. Besides, don't you have some customers that have issues that need some addressing? I bet they would be happy if you spent time addressing their concerns instead of wasting time here trying to smear my name.

As for Loyde, well; he has pretty much made himself out to look like a bigger jackass than anyone else could have. This latest stunt in calling on Charles to be his bitch and come on here and whine for him proves it. What is next for us, Loyde? Are you going to tell us more stories about how you have been shit on in your life? What is that all about anyway? So you have had some shitty things happen to you in your life. Do you want pity? Does that give you the right to be better than somebody else? Does that give you the right to come on here and DEMAND respect? You know, I think you could ask anyone else here if they have had bad or unfortuneate things happen to them and I bet pretty much everyone here will be able to think of at least a couple of things. But what you won't see is everyone on here climbing on top of a soap box and whining and crying about personal problems and why that gives them the right to be a dick to other people or why that gives them the excuse as to why work, that has already been paid for, hasn't gotten done yet!

What about those wiring harnesses? What about that SC oil leakage issue? We are tired of excuses.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

chuck wrote:The truth comes out and it's suddenly confusing? Doesn't sound any worse than people backing V8Archie just because he's V8Archie.
So, what about the truth now eh? Did it just come out again? :wave:
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

whipped wrote:Like the sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives...
:boobies:
chuck

Post by chuck »

As far as the truth goes, I think we all got it. Everyones story matches up pretty well. Life works like that sometimes. Two people are both correct yet both end up pissed. I do find it odd that Sinister has 3 seperate people/companies upset with him. I really don't care about the outcome of this topic too much, I would do buisness with anyone as long as they remain professional with me. I do think I have a pretty good view of the truth if that answers your question.
redhot

Post by redhot »

How do we really know that charles(beyerch) is who he says he is?

Maybe its really Loyde......