Republicans drop yet another notch - who knew they could?

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Shaun41178(2)

Re: Republicans drop yet another notch - who knew they could?

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Hey Eb can I pee on you?
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:Hey Eb can I pee on you?

You just keep convincing us more and more how Emo you are by that comment. Are you into scat too?
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

I will shit in your mouth eb. I know you want me to. Democrats are into some nasty shit.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:I will shit in your mouth eb. I know you want me to. Democrats are into some nasty shit.

I had infered that you come off as a scat freak, I think I have you figured out pretty well.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

since when is asking a question the same as inferring? You asked if I was into scat. Thats not inferring anything, thats asking a question. Now if you had made an inference you would have said something like "You are probably into scat." That is an inference. What you said was actually a question.

I would have guessed someone with your self proclaimed IQ would have known the difference. Thats public education for you folks. Listen to Eb folks; public school student extraordinaire.

So how about it? Can I shit in your mouth or what?

EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Emo wrote:
since when is asking a question the same as inferring? You asked if I was into scat. Thats not inferring anything, thats asking a question. Now if you had made an inference you would have said something like "You are probably into scat." That is an inference. What you said was actually a question.
It is since it was a rhetorical question. I know Emo with a 6 YO intellect knows not what that is, so I'll help you: http://www.usingenglish.com/glossary/rh ... stion.html

A rhetorical question is one that requires no answer because the answer is obvious and doesn't need to be stated . The speaker (of the rhetorical question) is not looking for an answer but is making some kind of a point, as in an argument.

You just get dumber every time I see you write something.
I would have guessed someone with your self proclaimed IQ would have known the difference. Thats public education for you folks. Listen to Eb folks; public school student extraordinaire.
I see you’re against education, that’s obvious. Perhaps you were home schooled, that makes perfect sense, your dad educated you?…..oh wait, I forgot, you don’t know who that is. No wonder you turned out to be Emo. And I would expect an Emo like you to not know anything, I'm right, you're wrong, Emo.

So how about it? Can I shit in your mouth or what?

You get more ghey every time I see your illiteracy.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Are you going to let me shit in your mouth or what? I know you dems love that sick nasty shit. I am just trying to cater to your wants and desires.

EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Scatmaster wrote:Are you going to let me shit in your mouth or what? I know you dems love that sick nasty shit. I am just trying to cater to your wants and desires.