Just received a phone call from HALLIBURTON in Thailand

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

donk_316 wrote: I think the problem with Americas economy has alot more problems than Free Trade. If anything, the Americans got the good end of that stick.

Americas downfall economically can be paralled with GM. Over priced Shitty product built buy over paid "dont give a shit" employees.
I wouldn't place the blaim for GM on the workers - most of them seem to take some sence of pride in their work.. its the GM executives that have been pushing the company down the crapper for years
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

Kohburn wrote:
donk_316 wrote: I think the problem with Americas economy has alot more problems than Free Trade. If anything, the Americans got the good end of that stick.

Americas downfall economically can be paralled with GM. Over priced Shitty product built buy over paid "dont give a shit" employees.
I wouldn't place the blaim for GM on the workers - most of them seem to take some sence of pride in their work.. its the GM executives that have been pushing the company down the crapper for years
Gm execs or the greed of the unions?
Resident Import Elitist
-------------------------
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

not a particular fan of the unions eithe r- mostly due to abuse - the theory behind them is good - protection of the workers...

but seems no matter the source power is always abused
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

donk_316 wrote:
Kohburn wrote:
donk_316 wrote:
DiggityBiggity wrote:
Shaun41178(2) wrote:
DiggityBiggity wrote: When the bubble burts.. we'll see who praises free trade capitalism
Yea communism is where its at bitches! Look at all those happy ruskies.
No, Communism is NOT where it's at, and I never advocated it.. how bout FAIR TRADE...
How ironic...an American bitching about Fair Trade. I hope for your sake you do realize that the Americans are the only ones NOT playing by the rules.
you mean by not taxing the shit out of imports? it mostly hurts our own economy by driving businesses and jobs overseas IMO
I think the problem with Americas economy has alot more problems than Free Trade. If anything, the Americans got the good end of that stick.

I think the problem with Americas economy has alot more problems than Free Trade. If anything, the Americans got the good end of that stick.

American businessment, not tobe confused with American workers.

McDonnell Douglas was a POS, but GM now has great products. I wouldn't call them overpriced, and for employees, they can only work to engineering limits and Industrial engineers. GM is making better shit now than it ever has. Who's shit is better and why?

The downfall of America and the American worker can be blamed upon open-door importing of all products. American manufacturers ship overseas management and build facitlies, then ship from there products back here or elsewhere and make a few people billions, the rest out of work. So the American system is to blame for America's downfall, not "razy American workers."
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:uh oh. you just pissed off Eb something awefull.
WHy would that piss me off?
MiZer
and all I got was this lousy title

Post by MiZer »

because you are a penis that likes to get into pissing contests over everything.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Here we go again...
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

MiZer wrote:because you are a penis that likes to get into pissing contests over everything.
Good point, and you're the cunt I'm gonna piss in.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

aaron wrote:Here we go again...
Yea, kinda surprised to see Shaun write that...... :scratch:

Gotta be fair and see why he wrote it....
MiZer
and all I got was this lousy title

Post by MiZer »

EBSB52 wrote:
MiZer wrote:because you are a penis that likes to get into pissing contests over everything.
Good point, and you're the cunt I'm gonna piss in.
Ha ha ha ha..

weak.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

EBSB52 wrote:
aaron wrote:Here we go again...
Yea, kinda surprised to see Shaun write that...... :scratch:

Gotta be fair and see why he wrote it....
Was talking about you.
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

Me. I'll be selling short all the way down.
DiggityBiggity wrote:
eHoward wrote:I made money trading HAL today.

Go capitalism.
When the bubble burts.. we'll see who praises free trade capitalism