The Terminator is back in action

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

aaron wrote:It isn't peaceful.

Again, having seen a few executions take place on video, it isn't that peaceful. Maybe for the employees, but the person getting killed isn't lying there stagnent. They are shaking profusely, scared shitless, sweating like crazy, and breathing hard, REAL hard. The actual death is not violent as I think it should be, it is peaceful. The 3 injections work to put him unconcious, stop his heart, then stop his breathing. But there is no doubt on how concerned and scared he is. I wish it could be more violent and scary, but the whole thing about cruel and unusual punishment...
And you're agenda is chaos? What would happen in society if we did what you want? Would the criminal element become more depraved knowing they don't want to be tortured? Likely, and they would really have zero to lose.

Ahh, the be 19 again..... thanks squirt, it's nice to feel young and stupid once again vicariously through you... :withstupid:
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

EB, you are a fucking loser....

Know what I did? Took the flywheel and pressure plate to a machine shop and had them drill the bolt pattern on a fwd flywheel. Who the fuck cares how big the holes are??? They are the same size as the frickin caddy pressure plate. Why cares how the consentric ring looks? Its a spacer EB, nothing to think about.

Get off your fucking high horse. Stop talking down to people douche bag. You asked what mods I had, I gave them to you and you just snub everything. Well, your car must be modded to hell, list some of them EB.

If you start a whole thread on redrilling a flywheel I am going to laugh my ass off.

:knob:
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

p8ntman442 wrote:
aaron wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:If I post in the tech section I would. I plan on posting there with pics when I get my flywheel installed on my N*. I have it plugged and drilled, now I have a couple small issues to contend with and then I will post all info. Until then I will post here and not polute the main forum reminding everyone what a :knob: you really are.
Oh my GOD!!! A flywheel, BOLTED ON AN ENGINE!?!?!?!?!

Wowzorz. Put that shit up in tech for sure!

Seriously, it's a flywheel. 6 bolts. Big fucking deal. Wait, my mistake, 8. That adds a lot of complexity, you now have a different torquing sequence. Better study hard.

And my flywheel is better than your's anyway.

hey some people find torquing bolts properly hard to do.

:salute:
Hey Clem, I'm an FAA licnsed A&P, Inspection Authorization, FCC, Private Pilot and a skydiver, I think I can laugh at whatever 72 Nova project you have up on blocks in your frontyard. Furthermore, I've had the A&P for 22 years, the IA for 11. Children..... who let them on the internets (Bush reference)?
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:EB, you are a fucking loser....

Know what I did? Took the flywheel and pressure plate to a machine shop and had them drill the bolt pattern on a fwd flywheel. Who the fuck cares how big the holes are??? They are the same size as the frickin caddy pressure plate. Why cares how the consentric ring looks? Its a spacer EB, nothing to think about.

Get off your fucking high horse. Stop talking down to people douche bag. You asked what mods I had, I gave them to you and you just snub everything. Well, your car must be modded to hell, list some of them EB.

If you start a whole thread on redrilling a flywheel I am going to laugh my ass off.

:knob:
Know what I did?

Dressed in drag and sold your booty for machine shop fees. Just an educated guess tho.

Took the flywheel and pressure plate to a machine shop and had them drill the bolt pattern on a fwd flywheel.

See, and you show how idiotic you are here. This is truely laughable. You meant to write, "flywheel and flex plate." The pressure plate has zero bearing on the fitment of the flywheel to the crankshaft. God damned you are dumb.

Who the fuck cares how big the holes are??? They are the same size as the frickin caddy pressure plate.

I do!!! The holes in the flex plate are .360; guess how big the bolts are? .315 DO you care if the bolts thru the flywheel are as sloppy as your cock in your mommy's pussy? Do you want that kind of lash working between the FW bolts and the FW holes?

Why cares how the consentric ring looks?

Read that again. Is this Clem???? I don't care about aesthetics, but I do care if ti backs out..... You didn't place a hat or a countersink on the back side, did you? That'll be fun to watch blow up if that ring ever comes lose.

Its a spacer EB, nothing to think about.

Actually it's a centering device, concentric ring, etc.... A spacer, in general engineering terms is usually used to gain space between parts, not within parts.

I'm still working on this one.

Talking down? The ornate word for that would be, "condescend," but I would never do that to you little geniuses.

Hey, I merely said I was going to post some real comprehensive pics and troubled areas with the FW so anyone can do a perfect job - just passing on some helpful tips and areas where I wished I would have changed, that's it. SO if I exclusively post in O/T I'm wrong. If I plan to post some in-depth pics and text as to my FW mod I'm wrong. Hmmmm, think, do I care what prepubescent child thinks? Nope, just out of give-a-shit. :fart:

Beats laughing everytime you take a piss :la:
Last edited by EBSB52 on Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Jeez, you're right. I'm going to quit the forum cause my flywheel isn't up to your standards. I imagine it will fly into a million pieces when I turn the key.

So, why would cadillac make the bolt holes bigger than the bolts? If you don't know, maybe you should find out so you don't fuck up.

If you have ever INSTALLED a flywheel onto a motor, you will realize alittle play in the bolt holes helps get the bolts to thread in.

Have fun getting your flywheel mounted, I'd pay to see it.
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

EBSB52 wrote:Took the flywheel and pressure plate to a machine shop and had them drill the bolt pattern on a fwd flywheel.

See, and you show how idiotic you are here. This is truely laughable. You meant to write, "flywheel and flex plate." The pressure plate has zero bearing on the fitment of the flywheel to the crankshaft. God damned you are dumb.
Oh come on now Ed, even an idiot naziCrat Liberal Maggotfucker like myself can tell that you're confused. If he "meant to write" flexplate then why are you calling him dumb? He knows the difference! Why must you tell him that a pressure plate has zero bearing on the fitment of the flywheel to the crankshaft? Come on, Ed, I thought that the more you argue the more you understand these issues and the better arguer you become.
MiZer
and all I got was this lousy title

Post by MiZer »

Series8217 wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:Took the flywheel and pressure plate to a machine shop and had them drill the bolt pattern on a fwd flywheel.

Oh come on now Ed, even an idiot naziCrat Liberal Maggotfucker like myself can tell that you're confused. If he "meant to write" flexplate then why are you calling him dumb? He knows the difference! Why must you tell him that a pressure plate has zero bearing on the fitment of the flywheel to the crankshaft? Come on, Ed, I thought that the more you argue the more you understand these issues and the better arguer you become.
Owned.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

EBSB52 wrote:sometimes more good can come from a death than they were able to do in life.

If that's a justification for CP, that's weak.
no justification - just a condolence
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:Jeez, you're right. I'm going to quit the forum cause my flywheel isn't up to your standards. I imagine it will fly into a million pieces when I turn the key.

So, why would cadillac make the bolt holes bigger than the bolts? If you don't know, maybe you should find out so you don't fuck up.

If you have ever INSTALLED a flywheel onto a motor, you will realize alittle play in the bolt holes helps get the bolts to thread in.

I understand that since you are the loser of the forum; Other Cars moderator. You are probably unable to understand that a flex plate differs from a flywheel in that there is less abrupt rotational stress on a flex plate. See, with a flywheeel, the operator can drop the clutch, which then transfers the stress, rotationally thru the crankshaft/flywheel union. This can cause lash over time and if there is enough lash it can gall bolts. Have I ever seen this? No, but I have also never performed this modification so I think it best to err on teh side of caution. If I had known this or forethought this I would have had the machine shop drill the holes to .315. So these are the things I wanted to pass on to other forum members, but you think it's stupid, even after admonishing me for not posting in tech..... see what a fucking loser you are?

So, why would cadillac make the bolt holes bigger than the bolts?

There's a possibility for expansion, but I doubt it.

That is laughable child. I would guess, based on my assumption of your age, I was fucking with that shit before you were born, into much heavier shit when you were shitting yellow.

Aiding assembly and not staying together don't work well. If you know anything about aoutomakers, they do design things for ease of assembly, but not at the cost of failures. What kind of a tard can't line up the bolts of precission holes?

There are fasteners that are actualy larger than the holes they penetrate; have a clue as to where and what application?

Well, the holes are sloppy like yours, but I'm having centering rings made to accomodate that. .315 ID / .362 + .000 - .002
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Series8217 wrote:

If he "meant to write" flexplate then why are you calling him dumb? He knows the difference!

Because he can't even get that simple detail straight. He wrote that he took the flyweel and the pressure plate down to the machine shop and had it drilled. The PP has zero bearing on the union. You would bring the flywheel and the flex plate so they could copy the pattern.

Why must you tell him that a pressure plate has zero bearing on the fitment of the flywheel to the crankshaft?

Hmmmm, because it's true. We're using the same bellhousing, the same clutch discs, the same TO bearings, so the same precautions would be necesary as with the installation onto a Fiero.

Come on, Ed, I thought that the more you argue the more you understand these issues and the better arguer you become.

OK, if you a disagreement, then state it.[/b]
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

MiZer wrote:
Series8217 wrote:

Owned.
Your little friend loves your praises..... even though unjustified. Explain how bringing the Pressure PLate to the machinist to have your flywheel drilled makes any sense.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

EBSB52 wrote: Your little friend loves your praises..... even though unjustified. Explain how bringing the Pressure PLate to the machinist to have your flywheel drilled makes any sense.
pressure plates bolt to the flywheel - if the flywheel has a different or no bolt pattern drilled alread then a machine shop can copy the pattern from the new pressure plate
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

I meant to say flexplate, EB needs all the material he can get.

EB, get a life loser.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

EBSB52 wrote: I understand that since you are the loser of the forum; Other Cars moderator.
Funny comming from the true loser of the forum.

Hey EB, this is a car forum. Other Cars is for every other car except fiero. Maybe you should visit there so you know what the hell you are talking about.

You sure like bringing up the fact that I'm a moderator, must bug the hell out of you. Well grandpa, go fuck yourself.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

crzyone wrote:
EBSB52 wrote: I understand that since you are the loser of the forum; Other Cars moderator.

Hey EB, this is a car forum. Other Cars is for every other car except fiero. Maybe you should visit there so you know what the hell you are talking about.

You sure like bringing up the fact that I'm a moderator, must bug the hell out of you. Well grandpa, go fuck yourself.
here you can use the net safe version

--. --- ..-. ..- -.-. -.- -.-- --- ..- .-. ... . .-.. ..-.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Kohburn wrote:
EBSB52 wrote: Your little friend loves your praises..... even though unjustified. Explain how bringing the Pressure PLate to the machinist to have your flywheel drilled makes any sense.
pressure plates bolt to the flywheel - if the flywheel has a different or no bolt pattern drilled alread then a machine shop can copy the pattern from the new pressure plate
OK, so PP's bolt onto flywheels, but on the outer diameter, whereas FW's bolt onto crankshafts on the inner diameters. Uh, the issue here is about the machine shop having to modify the FW so it fits the crankshaft, not how we're going to use a foreign clutch/PP assy on a Fiero FW.

if the flywheel has a different or no bolt pattern drilled alread then a machine shop can copy the pattern from the new pressure plate

We're not talking about taking a blank FW and having it drilled to accept a Fiero PP. This was about taking a Fiero FW drilled with 6 holes, having them plugged, and then having the 8 holes from a N* flex plate transferred over. I realize you will go to any lengths to defend your lover who wrote at least twice that he took his FW and PP to the machine shop to have it drilled, but he fucked up when he was trying to be sarcastic; different than when you're trying to be informative and fuck up. Kind of like when I believe it was GT86 who told me that, "intellects" wasn't a word and called me stupid, or something to that effect. If you're wearing your cock on your sleeve, you have to be very sure as to your correctness.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Kohburn wrote:

And lookey there...... the moron admits the obvious, even after one of his cheerleaders does all he can to falsely defend him.....

I meant to say flexplate, EB needs all the material he can get.

No, I have lots of material.... too many stupid people here.... funny, I seem to agree with most of the intelligent people here...... admit it Kohburn, you were fabricating horseshit about having a blank FW and needing holes for the PP as you saw your moronic friend drowning.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Eb, your our favorite cocksucker. Never leave, this section would be very boring.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:

Did I strike a nerve? Dude, you are squirming.

As for grandpa, that is the first time in my life I've been called that, thanks :salute: .

I can outdo most young people, so I will consider myself old when I can no longer do that, but there will come a day - just not now.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:Eb, your our favorite cocksucker. Never leave, this section would be very boring.

Don't worry, as long as I keep hitting your nerves, I keep comming around :thumbleft:

You are one of the easiest idiots here, thanks for being you. :3some: :fart: