What you guys think?

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

aaron wrote:Woah I'm really starting to like the nicer/kinder jstillwell :thumbleft:
My New Year's resolution. Just don't call me Jeffie. I fucking hate that. Ask Peaches.
"I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff. And I want in."
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

jstillwell wrote:
aaron wrote:Woah I'm really starting to like the nicer/kinder jstillwell :thumbleft:
My New Year's resolution. Just don't call me Jeffie. I fucking hate that. Ask Peaches.
I'd call you Jeff, but not Jeffy. That'd be gay on my part...
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

Hehee.. so just today, I was coming back from Antioch. I adjusted my speed comfortably from 55 to 110 mph without shifting out of 5th gear. My DOHC even has the 13 degree exhaust cam retard which makes it lose some low end. The only time I had to shift on the whole drive was when I wanted to make a lot of noise, or when going up a very steep grade when I also wanted to accelerate.
It really is a great highway car as well as canyon carver. City is fine too, but you need a decent exhaust system to be comfortable there (mine is currently way too loud).
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Exactly, everyone thinks the 3.4 DOHC is absolutely torqueless and all high end. It is completely untrue. In fact, the 3.4 makes more low end torque than ANY previous 60* V6 up until the new 3.5s and 3.9s. Pretty staggering in reality. Swap to a 3.4l DOHC, get more low end than a stock 2.8, and then double the horsepower come 4000rpm!
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

aaron wrote:
jstillwell wrote:
I'd call you Jeff, but not Jeffy. That'd be gay on my part...
Totally flaming. So it's not my fault that I mistook Sappy for a cock smoker.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

:rotflmao:
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.