The Terminator is back in action

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

EB not only started the debaters, math, chess clubs, he's also a member.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

crzyone wrote:EB not only started the debaters, math, chess clubs, he's also a member.
Hey, don't diss chess. I played chess from elementary through high school, and I liked it, but was just too damn impatient for it. At the tournaments people would take too long thinking, and I ended up going crazy.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:OMFG. Are you going to pick apart every single sentence by its self or are you going to listen to my argument as a whole? Are you too stupid to comprehend more than one sentence at a time?

I will agree with you that downshifting might move the flywheel, but I doubt it. I doubt the flywheel will move at all. All flywheel bolt holes are oversize. I've never heard anyone grenading a flywheel because of bolt hole size...

I am not planning on spinning the flywheel more than the stock redline of the motor. When I go turbo I do plan on the aluminum flywheel so I don't grenade the flywheel.

Spinning 8k on a stock flywheel is stupid anyways. It was never intended to spin that fast with such a powerful engine. You didn't think of that one did you super genious? I hope you end up with a load of high velicity steel in your back when it lets go at 8k.

Will has a great swap. Some things I would do differently than he did, but its in and it runs. A 12.6 on a stock motor with the wrong chip is impressive. I respect Will, don't ever question that. I do not respect you lecturing everyone on the forum with the small accomplishments you have made.

Really... too cheap to buy an aluminum flywheel or what? Ranting about a plugged and drilled flywheel is just wrong. Its the wrong way to do thing anyways.
OMFG. Are you going to pick apart every single sentence by its self or are you going to listen to my argument as a whole? Are you too stupid to comprehend more than one sentence at a time?

No, if I did that I would note things like, “its self.â€
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:
Me and Aaron are gay lovers.[/quote]

Well, no shit.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

You keep bringing up skydiving like its a huge accomplishment. Its not.

3rd class power engineer and full GPO. Wow, I bet you are as impressed as I am.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Let me make sure I am reading this right.

You are actually considering spinning to 8000rpm with a steel flywheel?

Uhhh, wow. Personally, when I set it out with the goal of pushing a GM OHC motor to 8000rpm, I stopped being cheap. You'd didn't. You should.

Do you even have a N*? I havn't seen a pic yet. All you've talked about for the past 4 fucking pages is the flywheel. It isn't a big deal.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:You keep bringing up skydiving like its a huge accomplishment. Its not.

3rd class power engineer and full GPO. Wow, I bet you are as impressed as I am.
There are 34k USPA licensed skydivers..... not that many. Trust me, it is a big accomplishment considering most pussies like you might be talked into a tandem at most, but to even have the calm to simply fall straight and stable is more than most people could everdo, let alone other stunts.

I know girls with more courage than you.

Owwwww, a technical associates degree from a tech school / comm college...... stand back.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Ooooh, jump out of an airplane!!! stand back!!!

I've bungee jumped, whats so scary about freefall EB?
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

aaron wrote:Let me make sure I am reading this right.

You are actually considering spinning to 8000rpm with a steel flywheel?

Uhhh, wow. Personally, when I set it out with the goal of pushing a GM OHC motor to 8000rpm, I stopped being cheap. You'd didn't. You should.

Do you even have a N*? I havn't seen a pic yet. All you've talked about for the past 4 fucking pages is the flywheel. It isn't a big deal.
99 Deville 18k miles idiot. Is that a big deal? I know it' not, but unlike yiyu 1/2 monkeys I do things right, so I will bush the holes which I wish I told the machinists to drill to .315.

Obviously you think I do or you would post the bolts you used.... oh wait, they were the ones from the N*.... 3 1/2 threads short..... 1/2 ass POS.

As for considering 8k, let me get 6200 running 1st. I plan on, in the future doing the cams and that's it.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

EBSB52 wrote: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Damnit! Quit yer mumbling grandpa!!
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

EBSB52 wrote:
I know it' not, but unlike yiyu 1/2 monkeys .
Please explain wtf you are talking about.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:Ooooh, jump out of an airplane!!! stand back!!!

I've bungee jumped, whats so scary about freefall EB?
SO you're an idiot stuck to a rubber band. Freefall, maybe hit 40 MPH. Try 120 for 1 minute...still no big deal to me. 180 headdown or stand. Try jumping in large groups...very important you do your job.

Thing is, no second chance. There are 34k USPA members worldwide, about 60-90 per year die; do the math. What other sport has such attrition? It's very safe, yet very dangerous.

Being strapped to a guy and having to do it all yourself is worlds apart. I had a cutaway my 4th solo and then again at 151 jumps. Some people have their 1st at about 700-1000 and fuck it up....
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:
EBSB52 wrote: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Damnit! Quit yer mumbling grandpa!!
When you can keep up, you can successfully call me grandpa. Until then, you're a prepubescent little child at home under mommy's wing.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

So, you are suicidal? Elaborate.
Last edited by crzyone on Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:
Half-ass monkeys.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

EBSB52 wrote:
crzyone wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:
Half-ass monkeys.
What is yiyu? I mean, you never misprint, you must have some deep meaning to the word.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Eb, while you were masterbating to debates in O/T, I posted a how too thread in Tech.

How are you a valuble member of this forum? I can answer that for you. You're not. You don't contribute to the very theme of this message board

REAL FIERO TECH

Here you go, repack some CV bearings
phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2169
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:So, you are suicidal? Elaborate.

No, but it's fun to walk on the line. Skydiving is really very safe, but most of the deceasedc SDers would have said that too.... :salute:
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:Eb, while you were masterbating to debates in O/T, I posted a how too thread in Tech.

How are you a valuble member of this forum? I can answer that for you. You're not. You don't contribute to the very theme of this message board

REAL FIERO TECH

Here you go, repack some CV bearings
phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2169

Child, as you are sooooo excited doing this, I've done this shit b4 - been there done that to the 10th power. Spent the night in the garage umpteen times. You're not impressive, just demonstrating your inferiority.

Then you 1/2 ass things together and call yourself a pioneer.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:
crzyone wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:
Half-ass monkeys.
What is yiyu? I mean, you never misprint, you must have some deep meaning to the word.

It means little girls living at home, sucking mommy's tits. I entered the AF @ 17 and traveled the world.