Has anyone ever actually RECIEVED a harness from Loyde?

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

FastFieros

Post by FastFieros »

MNFatz wrote:
FastFieros wrote:
355gonebad wrote: Loyde you try to make every thing so complicated. You do your thing and I will make it easy for someone to put a 3800 into their Fiero and as always we will agree to disagree I do have to say you have a talent for pissing people off I was hopping you were getting better. As far as your post about trying to say this person is this person and pointing out who I am on Old Europe you are a little late when I was asked back to here I told everyone who I was and I do not know other peoples reason but I always use a different logon name and password. The reason is if you are computer savvy you know the more you use one log on the more chance for Identity theft.
I do apologize for getting this thread off track I should have posted a new one about the new 3800 harness this one is about you not getting people there harnesses from you.
Sorry guys and girls and whatever
I would imagine that is no PCM programming, so my harness at $575 plus the computer programming at $125 is looking like a bargain..

Loyde
Except for the part where you get $700 and the harness never gets shipped.

Loyde
FastFieros

Post by FastFieros »

redhot wrote:Still looking for the list of people who DID get a completed harness.
javascript:emoticon(':3some:')
3some

Loyde
FastFieros

Post by FastFieros »

aaron wrote:Snap and owned.

Loyde
FastFieros

Post by FastFieros »

355gonebad wrote:Loyde you are so funny almost child like. If you are not going to get them their harness would you at least send them their money back and stop making lame excuses?

Loyde
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Are you drunk?
Sinister Fiero

Post by Sinister Fiero »

Image :sleepy:
redhot

Post by redhot »

okay...im on the list of people who got a harness from Loyde.....
Oh wait a minute that was the wire I sent him and he bail out of doing...nevermind

list please..............

Im off to work now...........or maybe I wont go because my boss isnt my friend he just uses me for my services....
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Wow most of the respect I initially had has since dissapeared.

And yes Cryzone, I think that is the only answer...
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

loyde.. in all fairness , if you don't plan to do his harness have you returned his money and sent his wiring back to him? heck even if you deducted shipping from the money you sent back?

not providing the product,nor returning the money to me seems like a criminal offense that would stand up in court - i doubt you want that sort of thing marking your business
FastFieros

Post by FastFieros »

Jinxmutt wrote:
FastFieros wrote: I do NOT have a business transaction with this person. He is the nephew of Bill Cromer, that I do in fact have a transaction with.
True.
FastFieros wrote: So, back to Bill Cromer. I have been in communication with Bill and have confidence that between me and him, all is well.
True, I believe it as well. He doesn't post on these forums and I suggested and reccommeded you, I'd still do so today.
FastFieros wrote: John, I can assure you, if it was not for Bills calm, and complete confidence in me, and my workmanship, I would return the harness today. Don’t ever call me again with your problems on your car. You have called at least 3 times with inquires about issues. I need not support you any longer.
He is very calm, patient, and confident in your work. It helps that you are widely believed to be the best at this type of work. However, I have an OBD1 car and haven't ever called to ask about my install. Electronic stuff I did with diagrams and the physical mounting stuff is knowledge I either gained by trial and error, or by browsing Old Europe. I will admit I have called for a different OBD2 car once with fueling issues, which turned out to be rust particles in the FPR.
FastFieros wrote: Let me also take the time to explain the PRICING of this harness work. Its not $1000 as John as indicated. Oh, he remembered there was some “otherâ€
Last edited by FastFieros on Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

I need to grow up?

Last time I checked I actually sent out what people payed me for.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

FastFieros wrote:Kohburn >>> This thread is none of your business, dont make it part of your day.. No one is short a harness nor money.

Loyde
well if i ever considered using your services or purchasing something from you then it would be of importance to me how you conduct your business now wouldn't it?

no need to give me an attitude - all i'm asking for is the cut and dry truth of the transaction - not all the fluff an emo..
redhot

Post by redhot »

As far as for my transaction with Loyde. He promptly returned every thing I sent him and refunded my money. All is okay on the business side of this. We are done.......
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

redhot wrote:As far as for my transaction with Loyde. He promptly returned every thing I sent him and refunded my money. All is okay on the business side of this. We are done.......
ok so business ethics are fine - i'll just chalk it up to one transaction gone bad
redhot

Post by redhot »

Loyde,
I really dont understand your latest reply to me with the Koren symbols because you are way over my head. Ive got it hanging on my office wall here at B&W. Maybe somebody here at my work that knows the language can take a look at it and translate it for me.
I will not be mentioning our business deal in this public forum again. Not that I have anything to be ashamed of but its obvious I'm beating an dead horse.

You have done alot of good for the Fiero community long before I came onto the seen and even helped me prior to our dropout and I thank you for that.

We are done
Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

FastFieros wrote:
Hey John, you have 24 hours to resolve this thread from 9:26am Jan 6th...

You have most likely spoke with Bill and you know my situation if he explained, and you know the timeline I have. You started this mess, you fix it. My transaction was not with you.
Loyde
Hey Loyde, what's your definition of resolve? If you read the quotes, I don't see where anything bad was ever said, just mainly questioning whether or not people actually got their harnesses and those that did, what they were like, etc. I see the cars that come out of your shop, and hear good things from those that have had their cars in there. The post was to find out real life experiences from those who have ordered from you NOT to say, "Loyde is bad don't buy from him", I'm not sure if you see that.

Wheres that 'point of view gun' from hitchhikers guide when ya need it? I realize its hard to tell meaning from text but I think you may have read it with the wrong tone. The main arguing came in from others that had unpleasant experience with you, not from me.

You keep saying I'm not Bill, I'm not Bill... Well yea, you're right, I'm not. So I know someone that has had a transaction with you, I see how the experience has been, I ask questions on a forum about it, and now you would refuse to do their work? I guess I dont' see the logic in that either.

So just so we're clear, let me know what you want me to do 'resolve' this? Feel free to send me a PM, email, post in here, whichever. When it comes down to it, no reason your customer shouldn't get their items because someone else asked about it. Imagine how many lost customers WCF would have from all the posts on Old Europe.. :angel:
Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

Kohburn wrote:loyde.. in all fairness , if you don't plan to do his harness have you returned his money and sent his wiring back to him? heck even if you deducted shipping from the money you sent back?
Money and the harness back isn't what is wanted, its the completed work that would be appreciated. Loyde has offered to send the harness stuff back and not do the work a while ago, if that was the route chosen, this would have been done long ago.

Since the original transaction, Loyde HAS sent out a modified axle and the low alt/dogbone relocation bracket. This was never a sour transaction with Loyde, just a loooooooong one that keeps getting longer and longer.
FastFieros

Post by FastFieros »

John,

Let me explain something about business. You know the sign in the old days that read “No shoes, no shirt, no serviceâ€
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

FastFieros wrote:Seems everyone wants me to return the money and harness. They have no clue what the date is set between me and Bill, and it is none of their business. Even IF they want to do business with me, it is still not any of their business. Transactions are between 2 parties, not the whole internet. I don’t want the business of just about everyone that posted in this thread. That is my choice, just like it is your choice to go elsewhere. The door swings both ways.

Loyde
redhot wrote:As far as for my transaction with Loyde. He promptly returned every thing I sent him and refunded my money. All is okay on the business side of this. We are done.......
and to think after the first post you made i was pretty much on your side, only asked you to clear up the facts for everyones benefits.

seems to me the simple question I asked was answer without any crying from you about how its non of the public business how you conduct your business - which you know is BS.. you obviously are just worried about negative publicity and are trying to blackmale people into not saying anything negative about their experiences -- before this thread I never had any bad thoughts about you or your business.. but given you childish behavior i would never trust you with a cent of my money anyways..

yes the door does swing both ways - you treat people with respect and they are expected to return it - nowhere int his thread did I say anything wrong yet you are crying and moaning about the sand in your bleeding pussy and how I somehow did something wrong?

there - thats my one and only post in this thread that should justify you not wanting my business - :bootyshake:
redhot

Post by redhot »

hey no fair editing the post. I was going to show a co-worker the cool Korean swing and the text that came with it so he could help figure out what it said.......