Republicans are bigger liars and denialists than ever

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

EBSB52

Republicans are bigger liars and denialists than ever

Post by EBSB52 »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090305/ap_ ... _economy_1

"Excuse me? 'Deficit we inherited?'" blared the talking points of a group of conservative House Republicans. "Spare us the false outrage."

Here's the debt, notice hos Clinton inherited a fair incline, left it flat? Then JDumbya and the Republican Congress turned it way more than 45 degrees? http://www.cedarcomm.com/~stevelm1/USDebt.png

Clinton was committed to the debt, and virtually eliminated its increases as he left office. The guy dumbshits elected in 2000 gave away the surplus and cut taxes; the charts indicate the outcome. http://clinton4.nara.gov/WH/new/html/Fr ... _2000.html
December 28, 2000

Today, President Clinton will announce that The United States is on course to eliminate its public debt within the next decade. The Administration also announced that we are projected to pay down $237 billion in debt in 2001. Due in part to a strong economy and the President’s commitment to fiscal discipline, the federal fiscal condition has improved for an unprecedented nine consecutive years. Based upon today’s new economic and budget projections for the coming 10 years from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB):

I like this perspective on Bush's presidency: http://hnn.us/articles/5019.html

“This president is unique in his failures.”

And then there was this split ballot, comparing the George W. Bush presidencies failures in distinct areas. The George W. Bush presidency is the worst since:

“In terms of economic damage, Reagan.

In terms of imperialism, T Roosevelt.

In terms of dishonesty in government, Nixon.

In terms of affable incompetence, Harding.

In terms of corruption, Grant.

In terms of general lassitude and cluelessness, Coolidge.

In terms of personal dishonesty, Clinton.

In terms of religious arrogance, Wilson.”

I say those are pretty correct, altho I'm unaware of Wilson's religious arrogance.

So, my neo-cons, what do ya think, Bush inherited a gem of an economy and debt/deficit situation, left a turd, along with what was primarily his congress most of his 8 years, but the neo-con politicians say that this mess that was officially deemed a recession a year before Obama took office was not an Obama inheritance. No wonder they're watching the real politicians from the sidelines.
Shaun41178(2)

Re: Republicans are bigger liars and denialists than ever

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Don't forget about the democrat that peed on his supporters during his inaugeration party
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:Don't forget about the democrat that peed on his supporters during his inaugeration party

I knew I could count on the forum illiterate for a 1-liner.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

thanks for believing in me.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:thanks for believing in me.

Everyone's good for something, that something is nothing. I wish you would contribute to these arguments.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

I wouldn't call them arguments unless you are just arguing with yourself. If thats true, have fun, I know everyone else is.

EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:I wouldn't call them arguments unless you are just arguing with yourself. If thats true, have fun, I know everyone else is.

Yes, as virtually all of the others are intellectually unable to even submit a cogent response, let alone an actual argument. But mine are arguments that have gone unaswered for the large part. And guys like GT86 who, when he had his ass handed to him, just ran off, that's the typical response. Thanks for getting your post count up with your usual nothingness.
TheFieroBoy

Post by TheFieroBoy »

Maybe it's because mindless partisan drivel isn't worth our time?
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

TheFieroBoy wrote:Maybe it's because mindless partisan drivel isn't worth our time?

A person calling me partisan is either an idiot, ignorant for not reading more posts of mine, or both. I've voted for both parties and an indep in Perot, I voted all R in teh 94 congressional run. I voted for Gov Napalitano twice, regretfully, now I like Jan Brewer a lot. Instead of furthering your mindless ad hominem, actually address the issues I have brought in and commented upon. Or be likethe rest of the idiots and jump on the bandwagon.

More on partisan: Altho it's true that I believe the current R's are a waste ideologically and other ways, there are bright spots. Chuck Hagel is one, R Gov Brewer is another who I will vote for. Unlike your hero Lush Rimjob, I don't want Obama or the country to fail, I want both to succeed and I want teh R's to become even better for the people so they win future elections. I wouldn't mind if the Libertarians were elected in large form either. But see, teh problem with the R's and teh L's is that they keep puching their unmodified ideology rather than catering to the masses, the electorate. So until the R's and the L's grow up and give teh people what we want as a majority (electroate majority) then they will keep watching the real politicians from the sidelines.

You're either new here or have been here a while with a new name, if you're the latter, FU, if you're the former, give me a reasonable response. Explain how the Repub platform is workable or has just gotten a bad rap, use some examples, I'd love to read it. Or if you support the L regime, give me the same, not just rhetoric like, "It'll work, you'll see."