The problem with America

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

DiggityBiggity

The problem with America

Post by DiggityBiggity »

You complain like a bunch of bitches... why not offer another banner, and :stfu:

Your concerned leader

Diggity"Do something about it"Biggity
SappySE107

Post by SappySE107 »

Last edited by SappySE107 on Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ben Phelps
60Degreev6.com
WOT-Tech.com
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

You seem to me to be the one that is complaining. All the time I might add. And about nonsense.
Last edited by eHoward on Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

Less.
SappySE107 wrote:This makes as much sense as talking to aaron.
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

Go hipocrisy. Jeezus. I don't see much of anyone complaining on this forum except you and Ed.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

eHoward wrote:You seem to me to be the one that is complaining. All the time I might add. And about nonsense.
Nonsense?

Your concerned leader

Diggity"Just wait buddy"Biggity
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Series8217 wrote:Go hipocrisy. Jeezus. I don't see much of anyone complaining on this forum except you and Ed.
Our complaining actually IS! doing something.. it's using our freedoms of speach, and our intellect in order to help solve problems we see as obvious.

Your concerned leader

Diggity"1+1=2"Biggity
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

DiggityBiggity wrote:
Series8217 wrote:Go hipocrisy. Jeezus. I don't see much of anyone complaining on this forum except you and Ed.
Our complaining actually IS! doing something.. it's using our freedoms of speach, and our intellect in order to help solve problems we see as obvious.

Your concerned leader

Diggity"1+1=2"Biggity
I'm sorry, please forgive me for not seeing that you solve the problems you bring up.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Talking about politics on an off topic fiero board isn't going to change the world. It won't change anything. Just gets a bunch of car nuts pissed off. Not so much you diggity, but EBS is overbearing.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Series8217 wrote:
DiggityBiggity wrote:

Your concerned leader

Diggity"1+1=2"Biggity
I'm sorry, please forgive me for not seeing that you solve the problems you bring up.
I do way more than just complain... I write papers, go to marches, sign petitions.. every "free" minute... and with this administration.. I won't have many "free" minutes for much longer.. take that ANY way you want.. they probably ALL work

Your concerned leader

Diggity" :angry: "Biggity
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:Talking about politics on an off topic fiero board isn't going to change the world. It won't change anything. Just gets a bunch of car nuts pissed off. Not so much you diggity, but EBS is overbearing.

Bitching about us commenting about the sad political state of the nation isn't going to change anything either, but you feel your complaints are justified and ours are not.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

DiggityBiggity wrote:
Series8217 wrote:
DiggityBiggity wrote:

Your concerned leader

Diggity"1+1=2"Biggity
I do way more than just complain... I write papers, go to marches, sign petitions.. every "free" minute... and with this administration.. I won't have many "free" minutes for much longer.. take that ANY way you want.. they probably ALL work

Your concerned leader

That's all good stuff, but I just do physical things like marches and vote. I think writing Congressmen is masturbation. I'm all for people doing it, but I had the pig known as JD Hayworth write me a JO letter that almost angers you more. Politicians have an agenda when they enter office, they lie howver their advisors tell them to, to get in, and then modify their actions as necessary.

I'm not apathetic, just been here long enough to know it's time to get out as this country is headed downward w/o help. You're a lot younger and have hope, but I just want to go as soon as I can. Props to you, Brian, but I just think it's great energy unwisely spent. :salute:
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

EBSB52 wrote:
crzyone wrote:Talking about politics on an off topic fiero board isn't going to change the world. It won't change anything. Just gets a bunch of car nuts pissed off. Not so much you diggity, but EBS is overbearing.

Bitching about us commenting about the sad political state of the nation isn't going to change anything either, but you feel your complaints are justified and ours are not.
EB. I'm Canadian. Me bitching about American politics would be gay.

EB. I'M CANADIAN!!! How many times have you forgotten that fact. Pay attention queerbag.
Blue Shift

Post by Blue Shift »

EBSB52 wrote:
DiggityBiggity wrote:
Series8217 wrote:
DiggityBiggity wrote:

Your concerned leader

Diggity"1+1=2"Biggity

Your concerned leader

That's all good stuff, but I just do physical things like marches and vote. I think writing Congressmen is masturbation. I'm all for people doing it, but I had the pig known as JD Hayworth write me a JO letter that almost angers you more. Politicians have an agenda when they enter office, they lie howver their advisors tell them to, to get in, and then modify their actions as necessary.

I'm not apathetic, just been here long enough to know it's time to get out as this country is headed downward w/o help. You're a lot younger and have hope, but I just want to go as soon as I can. Props to you, Brian, but I just think it's great energy unwisely spent. :salute:
All of the above is doing what, again? You and diggity (to a lesser extent and less hostile) are at odds with just about everybody else on the forum, conservative and liberal alike. If you were in a primarily political forum where people were motivated by your political novels and extremist views, you may possibly motivate some people into action, and therefore find purpose in the thousands of words you write. But this is RFT, and nobody is listening. So you're not really doing anything other than providing amusement and turning us off to anything even remotely in agreement to your ideals. Who knows, maybe you're both secretly conservatives - your goal is to make us so disgusted with extremist left views that well go the other way. Hm...

[Edit]: to add:

"EB. I'm Canadian. Me bitching about American politics would be gay.

EB. I'M CANADIAN!!! How many times have you forgotten that fact. Pay attention queerbag."

Come on now. Don't you know that to EB, there is no suitable excuse for not being intensely engaged in liberal American politics? Being in a different country doesn't count! :la:
Indy

Post by Indy »

Blue Shift wrote:But this is RFT, and nobody is listening. So you're not really doing anything other than providing amusement and turning us off to anything even remotely in agreement to your ideals.
Amusing is a pretty harsh word. Usually my ears start to ring after reading one of EB's posts. Though his mere presence does remind me of a thread with a small bit of amusement associated with it. But that's OT.

So anyway, after a long day of reading Diggity or EB, I usually feel like bunching up all those lefties and not liking them. Have to remind myself they're not all the same...

Really the problem with America is political activisim in general. I could be downing pints at the pub and saluting the King with another round right now. Thanks alot, politics.
Indy DOHC Turbo SD4.....someday.
Oh, and f*ck the envelope. (RFT Insurgent)
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Indy wrote: Really the problem with America is political activisim in general. I could be downing pints at the pub and saluting the King with another round right now. Thanks alot, politics.
Thank you for making me laugh

Your concerned leader

Diggity"That was a good one"Biggity
Kohburn
FierHo

Re: The problem with America

Post by Kohburn »

DiggityBiggity wrote:You complain like a bunch of bitches... why not offer another banner, and :stfu:

DiggityBiggity wrote: Our complaining actually IS! doing something.. it's using our freedoms of speach, and our intellect in order to help solve problems we see as obvious.
those two statements are completely contradictory

first one says to STFU and do something - second one says that your jawflapping IS doing something?

make up your mind -- I do plenty.. I discuss politics on ocassion with friends and family, I research political candidates and vote accordingly, thats about the extent of politics i get involved in - i do mroe to simply better the USA, like volunteering in soup kitchens, taking my vacation time to spend weeks in disaster zones helping reconstruction efforts, and just all around being friendly to people who probably wouldn't expect it - especially during the Christmas shopping season.

but talking politics on a car forum is about as effective use of free speech as writing letters to the congressmen and mailing them to santa.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Kohburn wrote:
DiggityBiggity wrote:You complain like a bunch of bitches... why not offer another banner, and :stfu:

DiggityBiggity wrote: Our complaining actually IS! doing something.. it's using our freedoms of speach, and our intellect in order to help solve problems we see as obvious.
those two statements are completely contradictory

first one says to STFU and do something - second one says that your jawflapping IS doing something?

make up your mind -- I do plenty.. I discuss politics on ocassion with friends and family, I research political candidates and vote accordingly, thats about the extent of politics i get involved in - i do mroe to simply better the USA, like volunteering in soup kitchens, taking my vacation time to spend weeks in disaster zones helping reconstruction efforts, and just all around being friendly to people who probably wouldn't expect it - especially during the Christmas shopping season.

but talking politics on a car forum is about as effective use of free speech as writing letters to the congressmen and mailing them to santa.
I talk politics on a car forum for fun.. but all my activism done outside the forum actually does something.

As for the banner.. if everyone is going to complain about it.. they need to take action into their own hands
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

DiggityBiggity wrote:As for the banner.. if everyone is going to complain about it.. they need to take action into their own hands
oh are you talking about the banner for RFT? i was wonder what you were reffering to with that..
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Your concerned leader

What did you think I was talking about?