Proof of vote fraud

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

DiggityBiggity

Proof of vote fraud

Post by DiggityBiggity »

88GTneverfinsihed

Post by 88GTneverfinsihed »

I didn't need proof, but it's good validation.

Too bad it will hardly make a ripple in the media.

People seem to not want to know how badly they were deceived.
whipped

Post by whipped »

That explains the 2 bushes that were elected by FL....
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

So what, as long as we have a biased US Sup Ct that will turn its head when faced withthese issues, we will still have the saem outcome, just via another vendor.

Do I believe it's likely the votes were skewed, probable Dem voters were turned away and whatever else occurred? Sure, but I don't think things will change. Funny how even Republican-packed Congress has had enough of Bush by now.
whipped

Post by whipped »

Indy

Post by Indy »

So IOW, now that we know it's possible, we might as well just say X amount of votes weren't for Bush and were for (insert Dem here) ?

It is good that this weakness was found, though. Maybe something tamper-resistant will come along someday.
MNFatz

Post by MNFatz »

Kentucky Fried Chicken figured out how to keep a chicken recipe safe for 1/2 a century and the powers that be would have us believe it's difficult to do for a vote.

The republicans keep legitimate votes from being counted and democrats count votes that aren't legitimate.

It's all bullshit.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

MNFatz wrote:Kentucky Fried Chicken figured out how to keep a chicken recipe safe for 1/2 a century and the powers that be would have us believe it's difficult to do for a vote.

The republicans keep legitimate votes from being counted and democrats count votes that aren't legitimate.

It's all bullshit.
Well, let's not whitewash the Republicans, in this case, corruption with a broad brush. I didn't see where the Dems counted illegitimate votes. As a stereotype, the Repubs have their hands in fraudulent voting schemes (Watergate, Diebold) and money issues (Cunningham, etc, etc, etc) and the Dems are about womanizing. I have Democratic ideals, but as an objective narrative, I find the former much more damaging than the latter.

I understand that your party is under stiff attack, but to say as a distraction that the Dems counted illegitimate votes, especially when they lost both recent elections is absurd. So are you saying the Dems are cheaters, just not good ones? Stimpy recently came in with that statement about how they are all the same. Well, the Dems started the Ergonomic Bill and legislation to reduce the amount of arsenic in ddrinking water, then Bush slashed them both as he entered office, so I wouldn't say they're the same. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I used to be a Republican and am still registered as one, and it appears that many Republicans are revisiting why they subscribe to that party based upon popularity numbers.
Lex

Post by Lex »

EBSB52 wrote: I used to be a Republican .
Excellent. So your voting habits and prior affiliations helped contribute to your world today. Nice going.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Lex wrote:
EBSB52 wrote: I used to be a Republican .
Excellent. So your voting habits and prior affiliations helped contribute to your world today. Nice going.
No.. Because Republicans of today ARE NOT Republicans of yester-year.. They're "Neo-Conservatives" and act nothing like a Republican OR a Conservative.. it's a label to trick simple minded people...