My mildly amusing anecdote for the day.

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

derangedsheep

My mildly amusing anecdote for the day.

Post by derangedsheep »

So I got a job working for my uncle. He owns a realty company but they basically only do appraisals (a whole shit load of them too). They have a decent size network in the office that consists of about 12 computers and 4 or so network printers. He just got a new server and he wants me to move all the appraisal files from the workstations to the server since at one time or another, 3 of the workstations have been the server.

Anyway, enough useless info. So I'm on the 3rd floor of the building working on the server and I hear some kids yelling out in the alley. And my car is parked in the alley and immedately I think "Oh shit, what the hell is going on." I walked over to the window and see 3 girls on one side of the street and 2 guys on the other side of the street they're probably around 11 or 12 and are throwing what looks to me like a lug wrench back and forth across the street. Good, great, grand, wonderful. Since I don't trust anyone near my car I stood there and watched them to make sure they didn't fuck it up.

Then, one of the guys throws this wrench thing and it lands about 2-4 feet behind my car. He crosses the street and as he is walking past my car to get the wrench he's oggling the car. Then he picks up the wrench and oggles the car some more on his way back past it. He stops, stares at the car a little more, and yells to his friends as he's crossing the street, "Yo, this is a Ferrari! A Ferrari GT! It's a Ferrari!"

I found that to be somewhat amusing. I am sure you will find it to be somewhat amusing as well. And if you don't you can kiss my ass. :bootyshake:
MiZer
and all I got was this lousy title

Post by MiZer »

hahaha, kids are dumb.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

I bet if you did a 4.9l swap and cut your springs it'd beat a Ferrari in a race on a track.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
z.MacK
Use a smaller avatar

Post by z.MacK »

I had a few kids walk by mine once. Heard them saying "what car is that??", this little girl answers "its a pontiac!".... smart kid.