So does anyone feel like kickin it, G-Rated style?

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

jstillwell

So does anyone feel like kickin it, G-Rated style?

Post by jstillwell »

You know, I'm glad that this forum does exist. It's good to know that I can speak my piece, no matter who I am, and still be at least tolerated. Unfortunately, no forum can be all things to all people, so it's definately too spicy for some palates. People have accused this forum of being an "anti-forum", implying that it's ethics are somehow opposite that of .nl.
I find the difference more to be that this forum carries things to an extreme, while .nl flails about in mediocrity attempting moments of some validation. But for those people who seek to have a more wholesome dialogue, even the mediocrity is filth. Fiero.com has existed for some time as the third option, quietly getting visitors dropping by to check out the content, and then moving on.

Fiero.com is born of a desire to be a resource compiled by Fiero owners and enthusiasts, edited by Contributors (articles, not $) and moderated by yours truly. Our friend, Jason (zonyl) is the techical madman, but I'll be having my finger on the bleep button. I truly want Fiero.com to be free of contention and harsh words, and completely safe for Baptist dads to let their 12 year old kids read. But I also really would like for them to have something to read!

So I ask of you gentleman a favor for the Fiero community. Please take a moment to visit the newly improved forum at Fiero.com, register, and check in from time to time to see if you can add any positive input to the threads. If you would like to start a thread, that would be cool too. Fiero.com is a great address to be seen on if you want to reach people new to the hobby, as it's the natural to type into the browser. (Who types .nl?)

So check it out, please just remember to keep it cool. :angel: I don't want to be any competition for here! :cheers:
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

you forgot the actual plug so I will help with that

www.fiero.com

There.
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

done
Resident Import Elitist
-------------------------
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
Rborecky

Post by Rborecky »

Why how dare you you blah bebby blahbing blah face. hahahahahahaa You can rate me na-na-nana-na

Just kidding but this is scarry

<--------------------------------------------
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Ooooh, nice forum

I joined up :thumbleft:
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

Rborecky wrote:Why how dare you you blah bebby blahbing blah face. hahahahahahaa You can rate me na-na-nana-na

Just kidding but this is scarry

<--------------------------------------------
Is there something you need to get off your chest, Rick? Please PM me if so.
Rborecky

Post by Rborecky »

Is there a part in just kidding that you missed??? Honestly enough with your yo yo bull. I made a joke and you take it as a problem.
Unlike yourself ,, when I Pm'd you I was final on saying I understand you now and thought I was taking you wrong. I do not do that then start shit like you seem to do with everyone on here. There is no talking, joking, or anything apparently with you unless you feel like you are in control and have to make something of everything anyone says.
Enough for me as I fully undersand now how you are and I promise to not reply to your threads.. Rick B
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

Rick, I'd like to thank you for giving me an example of the type of posts that would be immediately deleted from the forums of Fiero.com, and the behavior that would likely have posting priviledges suspended for 24 hours.

I also want to thank you for showing an example of why realfierotech is an important place to me. If you feel a need to atagonize me in a completely inappropriate manner after I thought we had things understood, then we need to deal with it. If you think my request to pull it to PM is pushing you around, fine, we can destroy a perfectly good thread about a new and exciting asset to the Fiero community and make it all about you and me. We can go round and round, and what will you accomplish? You can't get rid of me, Bob. I'm like cockroaches. If you don't like PM, my phone number is now on your answering machine. Pacific time is 2 hours earlier then Central. You are ok with phones?

As far as your "joke", I suggest you try the new EBSB52000 Funny Filter from Spishak. It would have caught that and many other of your exceedingly dull comments. Just 16 easy payments of $69.95. I can send one out and charge your credit card if you like. It works for me! I'm always witty!
"I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff. And I want in."
JamesCurtis

Post by JamesCurtis »

Is there something you need to get off your chest, Rick? Please PM me if so.
:laughing:

I think you might've hit a soft spot :thumbleft:

Now back to the thread, I hope Fiero.com does awesome, and I might eventually consider posting over there if I find my fiero needs aren't fulfilled here & at P FF. Best of luck to ya though
Rborecky

Post by Rborecky »

Oh Yah it was soft after I heard his voice on my machine. I now realize why he attacks everyone as he has a hormone problem it sounds like. { my honest opinion not a personal attack} He actually called me and asked me to drop this if I come over to the other forum and I truthfully can understand it all after hearing his voice. He does need to look in teh mirror and see how he personally attacks every single person here. I know one thing he isnt married atleast legally if he is under Ohio's laws.
The Bravo network has a place for you decorating homes I bet. I just feel bad for those who come here new like I did and get jumped by this person. You think it is a hostile place and to some it will positively push them away from here. Rick B
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

OK, let's see, the crazy stuff? Check.
The fag references? Check.
Please try not to be so predictable and boring. Nobody cares.

Do you want me to leave a message on your machine that will scare your wife and make your kids cry if they hear it? I can do it. I'm really good at it. You want to make it out like I'm some lispy interior decorator, groovy. There's far too many people here who know that I'm 6'6" and 230, and even more who couldn't give a rat's ass what I look like. It's pretty much common knowledge around here that I don't hang taffeta, I'm on disability because I can't control my anger impulses. But if you want me to come down with all my crazy/mad on your answering machine, it seems pretty useless. Why don't you let the balls drop and pick up the phone and call back instead of being a bitch for attention on the forum? Huh?

Sweetie?
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

jstillwell wrote:Rick, I'd like to thank you for giving me an example of the type of posts that would be immediately deleted from the forums of Fiero.com, and the behavior that would likely have posting priviledges suspended for 24 hours.
So it is basically .nl without the ratings but instead with Nazi moderators.

Fucking wonderful, I'll sign right up....*rolles eyes*
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

Nope, it's a benevolant dictatorship.

aaron, just like this place can't be everything to everyone, I don't expect that fiero.com will be everything to everyone either. But instead of some anarchy that passes itself off as a democracy with a rating system like.nl, there's going to be zero tolerance for drama. I'm more then happy to debate the benefits or detremints of that philosophy here at RFT. Not at fiero.com.

So, if the drama that goes on at .nl is what you'd expect out of yet another forum, I'm not asking for you. Don't need you. But if you feel like you want to try being a positive, nice guy now and then, try it out. It might make you feel good.
Rborecky

Post by Rborecky »

Honestly you will see a neat trick if you call me again as I can very easily send you some laws that will put you in jail { thanks to the patriot act and FCC lines} You have been warned fully and publicly so end it here and now. You arent to bright talking on a public forum about messing with my family.

Please know that this type of behavior is covered by Ohio's
Telecommunications Harassment statute. R.C. 2917.21 makes it illegal to
make a telecommunication with the purpose to abuse, threaten or harass
another person. This behavior is also likely prohibited by R.C. 2903.21.1
which is Ohio's Menacing by Stalking statute

Rick B

By the way you say no room for drama,,, Then you better ban yourself as you drama everything on this forum and a simple search can show that.
Last edited by Rborecky on Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
txf

Post by txf »

So is this G-rated talk about here or fiero.com?

You must really miss .nl
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

The drama lives everywhere.

Rick, take a breath man. One second I'm a lisping faggot because I'm not manly enough on your answering machine, the next I'm menacing your family because I told you that I was controlling my temper?

You're a piece of work, man. .nl has trained you well.
Lex

Post by Lex »

Nice site. :thumbup:
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

to be honest i'll probably stop posting before i add another fiero forum to my list -
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

Fair enough. :thumbleft:
redhot

Post by redhot »

I think I just witnessed a Fiero owner catch on fire. Now I get the car doesnt burn the owners do :angry: