Nick Hogan car accident

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

V8Mikie

Nick Hogan car accident

Post by V8Mikie »

How sad, his stupidity may have cost a marine and veteran of Iraq his life.

I hope his punk ass does jail time for this, someone will make him their hulkamaniac...
Weponhead

Post by Weponhead »

i love how he thinks hes god because he drifts for mopar, or did .. and failed miserably.. so he thinks its ok to drive like a failure on public streets too.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

1000hp Supra, can probably spin the tires in 4th gear. I have no doubt that the car would be nearly impossible to drive at full throttle on the street.

What is the point of a 1000hp Supra? Just to say you have one? Bragging rights? Does not make it a fast car on the street, just a dangerous one.
V8Archie

Post by V8Archie »

Last edited by V8Archie on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

No shit? I smell major lawsuit by the passenger.
My Fiero is now a Finale. The end.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

I heard 550 whp from supraforums with twin 2835's.

News to me about hulk being there. I heard it was a single car accident and no mention of him racing anyone. Maybe more details have come to light since then.
V8Mikie

Post by V8Mikie »

Yea, everyone said he was racing a Viper. Various witnesses saw them driving stupid miles before the crash....

I did hear the rumor it was Hulk himself but I don't think it was. It would take some piece of shit to leave the scene of an accident like that where his son was involved. I guess maybe he could have thought it wasn't that bad so he figured he would come back later, but still I don't think he is that big of an asshole.

But back to his stupid son, this is a great example, what maybe the 1000th, that giving a rich teenager an incredibly fast sports car is not only a horrendous use of judgment but an often fatal mistake. I'll never forget the richest kid at my older brothers high school racing his 3000 GT Vr4 and dying while taking some poor mother out along with him.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

V8Mikie wrote: I'll never forget the richest kid at my older brothers high school racing his 3000 GT Vr4 and dying while taking some poor mother out along with him.
Did the Vr4 win?
p8ntman442
cant get enough of this site!

Post by p8ntman442 »

an enemy of mine in high schoole was racing his camaro, and killed a man and his daughter in an oncoming car. The daughter was 16 and it was her first car. So the kid got paralyzed and didnt go to jail because of it. He later recoverd partially. I ended up working with his mother at a factory.

When your young, your brain does not process consequences as it does when you mature, thats a proven medical fact. Nobody wins when a young kid has a fast car at 16. Shit I got into enough trouble and accidents with a 98hp duke Grand am when I was 16.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Link? News story?
American news is sparce in French Guyana.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:Link? News story?
American news is sparce in French Guyana.
Link??
jelly2m81

Post by jelly2m81 »

p8ntman442 wrote:
When your young, your brain does not process consequences as it does when you mature, thats a proven medical fact. Nobody wins when a young kid has a fast car at 16. Shit I got into enough trouble and accidents with a 98hp duke Grand am when I was 16.
Isn't that the truth, when we are younger we are made of " piss and vinegar ".

When I look back at some of the shit my buddies and I pulled, it freaks me out and I can only thank god we never hurt or killed anyone or got caught.
V8Mikie

Post by V8Mikie »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,294666,00.html
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/origi ... 9972.shtml
http://hitsusa.com/blog/49/nick-hogan-car-crash/

Yikes, the last pic is enough to make a grown man cry...

They are saying he had FOUR (4) 100 mph plus speeding tickets within the last year.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Why does every idiotic police press release trying to sound intelligent use the phrase "high rate of speed"? Do people ever think about what they type?
whipped

Post by whipped »

[quote]“In my silver Viper, I was driving from Miami to Tampa. I got pulled over going 107 [mph] and the guy let me off. He’s like, “Hey, I know who you are, just keep going, ya know.â€
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:Why does every idiotic police press release trying to sound intelligent use the phrase "high rate of speed"? Do people ever think about what they type?
I heard he was going 90 miles per hour per hour!

Hmm.. I guess technically a "high rate of speed" means "accelerating quickly"..